The Joe Average
One World Hope
Jigsaw Puzzle Giveaway
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. SPONSOR: The Joe Average One World Hope Jigsaw Puzzle Giveaway (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Genius Quest Global Limited, China Evergrande Centre, 38 Gloucester Road, Hong Kong (the “Sponsor”). Not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are 15 years of age or older at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials and those living in the same household.
By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. CONTEST DATES AND TIMES: The Contest begins on July 7, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. PT and ends on September 15, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. PT (the “Contest End Date”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter this Contest by purchasing a One World One Hope Puzzle and providing your full name, address and e-mail address online before the Contest closes. For this Contest receipt of an Internet entry occurs when Sponsor's server records an entrant’s entry information. All entries must be complete and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Limit 1 entry per person.
No Purchase Required Entry Option:
You can enter into this Contest without a purchase by handwriting an essay of 250 to 300 words on the topic of “Why you love Joe Average Art” and mailing your entry to: Genius Quest Global, PO Box 33050 Ambleside PO, West Vancouver, BC, V7V1H0, which entry must include your full name, address, age, telephone number and e-mail address, which must be received by 12:00 a.m. on September 15, 2021.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information or that do not comply with all requirements in these Contest Rules are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries, including essay entries, for any purpose, which may be translated, modified or edited in any way by the Sponsor. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
5. CONTEST PRIZES: There are a total of 106 prizes available to be won consisting of: (i) 1 20,000 first prize; (ii) 2 Joe Average Equality Coins (approximate retail value (ARV) $20,000) (ii) 2 signed Joe Average BEE SAFE Framed signed limited edition Masks (ARV $7600 ); (iii) 1 limited edition signed Joe Average print (ARV $1,500); and (iv) 100 One World One Hope Art Masks (ARV $24.99 each).
All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this Contest or use or redemption of a prize. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. Prizes or any portion thereof cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if any advertised prize is unavailable at time of award.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Contest End Date.
7. SKILL TESTING QUESTION: Selected Entrants will be required, as a condition to winning a prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the Sponsor’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION: The potential winners in this Contest will be chosen by way of digital random selection on October 15, 2021.
Selected entrants will be deemed winners if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules.
Winners will be announced on October 31, 2021 on Instagram: @joeaverageartist and also on the website www.joeaverage.ca.
If any Selected Entrant does not meet any eligibility criteria for this Contest, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize. Before being declared a winner, all Selected Entrants will be required to: (i) correctly answer the Sponsor’s skill-testing question; (ii) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (“Winner Release”); and (iii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Selected Entrants will be notified within seven (7) business days following the draw and will be contacted via the e-mail provided to the Sponsor. Up to three attempts will be made within 36 hours by the Sponsor to contact each Selected Entrant. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept a prize may be forfeited in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor’s signed Winner Release must be received by Sponsor no later than seven (7) days after being sent to the Selected Entrant. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response, any information requested by the Sponsor from the Selected Entrant or Winner Release.
Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (the individual assigned to the e-mail address or, if applicable for entry, social media handle associated with the entry). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with the selected entry.
9. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: Winners must sign the Sponsor’s Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with the Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, Facebook and Instagram and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize and the use of the Entry by Sponsor. If a winner is a minor, they must have their parent or legal guardian sign and return the Sponsor’s Guardian Release as a condition of winning a prize.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release forms; (iv) injury or damage to the entrant’s computer or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
10. OTHER CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries as of the date of termination.
Publicity and entrant information: By participating in the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, postal code, telephone number, social media handles, comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, as well as any essay entries, all as may be edited, translated or otherwise modified by the Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion, for the administration of this Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation to any entrant.
Law: This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws applicable therein, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Rule amendments: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
Intellectual Property: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
© GeniusQuest Global Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved.